Sunday, May 17, 2015

Birthmonth Give-a-way


As I'm sure you all know by now (at least you should!) It's my birthmonth! I have to admit this month hasn't been as all out as usual because I have had a pet that has been severely sick and barely holding on to life since May 1st, so it's been kinda touch and go. But Ji-Jipus Gato (my cat) has been getting slightly stronger everyday and I hope it continues. So in order to get this party train back on the rails I thought I would do something that makes me happy....

Giving away free shit!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!

So I decided to do a twitter giveaway! Why twitter and not facebook. Because I can't stand Facebook and it's my birthmonth, that's why! I've never done a Twitter giveaway so I hope it goes smoothly, if there should be a hiccup due to my lack of knowledge, don't get all pissed off just remember it's free shit. Why are you so entitled?!


So the rules (always have to have rules) ... I'm not doing this to get twitter followers, but in order to win you have to follow me. This is so I can notify you by DM and we can keep your address and info private so your stalker doesn’t get your addy. But like, don't be a dick and follow for the contest then unfollow once it’s over. That’s not cool, especially if you win. I'm hoping to give away some things to people that have been following me and have suffered through my stupidity... And it seems kinda dickish to follow and enter just for free shit.

 
Anyway, In order to enter just fav the official tweet (that has this link) and reply to said tweet with "Enter me in the #MonthlongCelebrationOfGolden". You need only enter once. Please make sure you enter by 1am cntrl on 5/22/15.

I'm going real scientific with this give-a-way. I will be writing names on pieces of paper then drawing winners from a hat.... but like a real sexy hat. Winners will be notified by DM within 24-hours of the deadline.

Please realize that if you win you will have to provide me with a name and shipping address in order to receive your winnings. So if you are in witness protection you may want to rethink your decision to enter, then again you’ve given up so much you can get free shit just know I’ll know where you are. However you can totally trust me … I promise!

Please feel free to ask any questions. I'm thinking of selecting 3 winners but there maybe only two people interested, if so then I'm keeping the third gift cause remember it is MY birthmonth afterall!

Due to the nature of prizes, non-geeks need not apply, unless you non-geeks are ready to come to the darkside and get your geek on!

Let’s finish off the #MonthlongcelebrationofGolden strong with FREE SHIT!!

 
-golden

No comments:

Post a Comment