Monday, June 15, 2015

The Blog Is NOT dead....

I promise ... we haven't abandoned this blog, it just ... life keep getting in the way :( I've written several blogs in my head then have completely forgotten all about them, it happened again on my way home from work. It's like the blog seeps out of my brain through my ears and out the window as I'm listening to my favorite song on my way home. In my defense work has been crazy but I've used that as an excuse before and frankly I know what you are thinking ...

 
You wouldn't be wrong, I agree I suck, however I will say that googling "I suck" in an effort to find a picture for a blog posting is NOT something I suggest you do unless safe search is turned on. Then again if that's your thing ... enjoy. **NSFW** though if i have to tell you that ... then you really shouldn't perform that search.
 
It hit me today that we are nearing the 1 year anniversary of this blog in a few months and I still haven't found my voice. I don't know what to share with you guys and it seems stupid to be like
 
"I love Cheetos they are delicious"
 
Mostly because that's a waste of my time, your time, and the internet, also because that's not really a discussion builder. I never had this thought that this blog would take off like wildfire but I was hoping for a little more discussion happening, then again if we don't give you something worth talking about then that's on us. Or as you said previously ...
 

Again ... you would not be wrong though I do like the method you chose this time to tell me so. Etch-A-Sketch art is ah-mazing, google that it's a little safer. So once again I make the promise to you that we will be back, we will start posting again, and we will generate conversation on this blog or DIE TRYING!

For me I'm working on a sequel to my never ending Haley and Michael saga which I find myself thinking about all the time and until I get it out of my head and on a screen that will continue. When i say I'm working on it I mean I've opened the file several times and then starred at it for hours with very little written. However I'll get thee with it and when i do you'll get to read it .. if you are interested.

Golden is currently begging her body to just be a body. Her stupid body sometimes forgets it's side of the bargain on life and she has to man handle it back into submission. So when she gets back up and around, literally, I'll get her on another blog because unlike me she has found her voice and if you haven't read her posts you really should. They tell a story, teach some, and will make you laugh ... guaranteed. She's way better at this than I am and frankly I can't have that! :D

So until next time I leave you with this ....


... if nothing else I like to think I'm a better poet than Patrick.
 
-Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment