Tuesday, December 27, 2016

We are back...this time I mean it

Hey guys, long time no type, seriously .... my previous laptop was all nope not gonna do it. It didn't cooperate with this website that we chose to host this blog, it wouldn't allow me to even open a word document much less type anything into this blog window. However fear not fans of SayWhatMG for Santa brought me a new laptop for Christmas. He really is good people!

It's an HP laptop Spectrum or something like that which Santa assures me is basically the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (or whatever it's called) but at a much better price. So far so good with this one. I haven't loaded all my files on it yet, that's going to take some time and frankly that's a weekend project. However with this new lap top I'm hoping to get back to this blog more often and really get back into writing cause frankly I think my brain needs it.

In the coming days I plan to add my New Years resolutions which if history dictates anything i'll likely post then immediately ignore it. I hope to finally finish my Haley and Michaels story, maybe come up with a new story, let the creativity flow. I'd also like to go on a few trips, take some time off at work, not be so stressed out all the time. That's the goal, that's the plan. Wish me luck!

I'm also hoping that this blog will welcome back Golden to the blog party, she's had a rough year, let's face it 2016 sucked big time and 2017 has such a low bar I can't imagine it being worse then again I am also expecting the apocalypse so again not expecting much from 2017 so if this time next year we are all still here it will be a win.

So watch this space .... we are gonna get our blog back on ...... and this time I mean it, I think.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a great week and a safe new years !!!

Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment