Friday, March 13, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!

Today was a super fantastic day, work went well, I got to have lunch with a wonderful friend that I don’t see nearly enough (tho we e-mail a lot) and came home at a decent hour from work. Oh and I gave blood today, which means my blood pressure was once again in check. If you recall last time it was super crazy high and they wouldn’t let me cause they were afraid it would not be able to stop once they started it. This totally stressed out my coworkers, my family, and my friends. It didn’t make me very happy either but I really just chalked it up to everyday life getting on my nerves.

We had had a crazy stressful work week, one of my really good friends had breast cancer surgery, and I was just “ramped up.” So I really didn’t worry about it, but I was more diligent about my blood pressure medication and even put an alarm on my phone to go off every night playing “Don’t you forget about me!” as a picture of Dr. Mario pops up throwing a pill my way. It’s a pretty effective reminder.


It’s kind of funny to me, cause the last week or so has been crazy stressful with some turnover at the office and just a lot of work on my shoulders. So while the work craziness hasn’t changed at all I guess the medicine is doing what it is supposed to do I guess. Amazing how that happens when one actually takes it ha!

I’m looking forward to a weekend of hanging out, recharging and getting ready for another long work week ahead. That will also include some blogs over the weekend, maybe an update to my ongoing Haley and Michaels inspired story. Then again it could also include me just sitting on my ass watching TV, movies, and possibly spending some time with my neglected xbox. So don't sit around waiting on me .... i'd hate to know you wasted your weekend, but do know that the blog is still alive and well and we will get better about posting that I do promise.

So while I’m at it HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH, sometimes the day ends out pretty ok, other times you get stabbed by a dude who was supposed to be at the bottom of a lake.


--Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment