Sunday, March 15, 2015

Happy Sunday!!!!

So … it’s Sunday, I promised blogs this weekend, and well … I failed. I’d like to say I was being all adult and doing important stuff like my taxes or laundry, but in all honesty I was failing hard at being an adult. I wanted to spend my weekend playing video games, didn’t really happen, tho I did play my fair share of online games.

I wanted to spend my weekend writing. What I ended up doing was thinking about writing, thinking that I should write, thinking what I should write, and thinking that writing was something that I should be doing. However I actually never put words to a page...so yeah epic fail.

I did spend some time today updating a Wikipedia page for a super awesome guy, I went to church, had a fantastic conversation with a friend via Twitter, and I also watched a NASCAR race with my dad which is always a fun time. So the weekend wasn’t a complete wash, but also wasn't as productive as I needed it to be.

The weather here was beautiful after a week straight of rain, I really should have been outside doing … anything... but outside is where people are and I am not a big fan of people. I have to deal with the outside and people all week long so on my weekend I decided yeah no I was going to let someone else fight that good fight. 


So what did you guys do this weekend?! Whatever it was I hope you took a few minutes to recharge for the week ahead. Don’t forget to wear Green on Tuesday or risk getting pinched unless you work in an office setting. Getting pinched at work could lead to a trip to HR which can end one of two ways for you, so plan ahead.

-Marcy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment