Friday, January 2, 2015

Posi JuJu for 2015

Resolute!

Oh wow guys! Happy obligatory New Year's! *Makes barf face* Marcy is determined that I write about my resolutions. Resolutions for the entire year of 2015. Entire Year. 365 days....l-o-n-g! Look, I can't control how my day is going to play out, how in the hell am I gonna control a whole year?!

Ooh be right back, it's my trivia turn... Ok, I'm back. I totally suck at sports questions. Anyway where was I? Ah yes, Marcy's evil demands! So I really thought about it.

The way I see it, is that resolutions fall into 3 categories.
1. Things I plan on implementing or improving.
2. Things I plan on maintaining.
3. Things I vow to change or stop.

Now I know some of you may find this hard to believe, but I am pretty awesome as it is, so I don't see why I should go changing to suit some made up ritual of resolutions, but because I'm nothing if not a bitch of my word, I did tell Marcy I would, so….. I will…. well here goes....

For things I plan on implementing or improving...
§   I plan on having more pajama days.
§   I plan on trying to be a more consistent blogger. But I make NO PROMISES!
§   I plan on taking more passionate naps.
§   I plan on taking more days off work. Not because I'm sick, or I have a doctor's appointment or even plans. But just because I need a "Me day" so I can go on and get my me on.

For things I plan on maintaining...
§   - First & foremost, I resolve to continue to be a pain in the ass to my many personal doctors and nurses.
§   - I resolve to continue to work towards my "big picture" goal of world domination.
§   - I resolve to continue my refusal to wear matching socks.
§   - I resolve to continue watching horribly cheesy ass horror movies.

For things I vow to change or stop....
§   - I vow to drink less water in order to make room for more of my sweet dark mistress, Diet Coke.
§   - I vow to stop acting like I have any fucking interest in running or cycling.
§   - I vow to quit buying books, comics, and video games only to let them stack up because I'm busy with stupid, boring adult type things.

All these vows and resolutions I make to you! If only you make me your one true supreme leader! Sorry got carried away there working on my resolution to continue my bid for world domination. SEE?! Already checking shit off my list! Take that Marcy! Suck it!

For everybody else I hope that if you are the resolution type person, you are able to stick to yours. As for me I will probably have lost interest before this is even posted.

Posi JuJu to you all for 2015!
-golden (@theonlygolden)

By the way, because I know you are all worried, I’m kicking this trivia's ass!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment