Friday, September 26, 2014

LootCrate September Reveal

Ah Matey, ahead thar be spoilers! Sorry I'm still celebrating Talk Like A Pirate day. Today I want to share LootCrate cause it's awesome and everyone needs to know about it.  If you haven't heard of LootCrate then listen up.

LootCrate is a subscription box service of awesome radness. You know how you subscribe to a monthly magazine and once a month you get a magazine in your mailbox. Ok. Yeah. So it's that. But instead of a magazine, it's a random box of awesomeness. Each month the sexy bastards at LootCrate pick a theme and release clues throughout the month for people to guess what may appear in their box that's shipped around the 19th of each month. Then boom a short while later a box of happiness appears on your doorstep! It's a surprise gift to yourself each month, with the holiday's around the corner what better gift for your fellow geek! I've been a subscriber for a year now and this will be my first reveal post so if you are a subscriber and are still waiting on your box to arrive you might want to quit reading!

*spoilers for all LootCrate subscribers*

This month's theme was ... Galactic
 

I barely had the lid open before I squeed with excitement! Is it? Could it be?
 
It is! A Tribble of my very own!
 
In this crate we also got a couple of action figures. A Science Fiction blind box figure made exclusively for LootCrate and perfectly chosen for me cause I got the best one ever.... I got Mr. Tightpants himself Captain Mal, from the Firefly/Serenity franchise. And my second action figure is Dallas from ALIEN.
 
I now have my own personal poster of Han Solo captured in carbonite, because he knows we love him. An awesome Star Wars exclusive retro arcade magnet to add to my LootCrate magnet collection. Some Pop Rocks (fuck yeah). Mega bank, thanks to a Firefly bank robbery! A digital download code for Dark Horse Comics. And last but not least, what's quickly becoming part of my favorite thing about LootCrate my monthly magazine and collectors button!


If any of you amazing people aren't already Looters, I highly recommend it. But get signed up early because once they ship, they are gone. Alright go have fun, I’m gonna play with my toys now, get to the website and sign up!

http://www.lootcrate.com/
 
-Golden @theonlygolden

No comments:

Post a Comment