Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Not yet dead

So it seems that I am not dead. Sorry I have been M.I.A. lately but I got the black death. I really thought I would be dead today, but nope. I was saved by the power of antibiotics and anti-funk meds. Praise drugs! Since I was in Atlanta I was pretty sure it was either the walking dead zombie virus or the Ebola virus. But It was nothing so glamorous. I'm still kinda funky but I am getting better. Which means that I will be back to writing for the blog and harassing you guys again. Yay! (I think?)
 
I have been back from my vacation for a week now and I still have a suitcase that hasn't been fully unpacked. Bad Golden! I miss traveling. I used to do it all the time for business and pleasure. I love seeing new things, new places, new faces. I love the feeling that you get, of being a total alien, when you watch the local news in another city. I love being the eternal observer. I could be perfectly happy finding a place in a busy central hub and sitting all day and watching the new world go by. It makes my soul happy. Although as I grow from a little g into a Big G, I'm starting to love the feeling of coming home. To a place that's all mine. Knowing that after all the chaos of the world I can return to my fortress of solitude and recharge. Knowing that no matter what happens I can scoop up LuLu and snuggle in my happy place, with nothing to stand in my way. Well almost nothing, it seems LuLu isn't in the snuggle mood. Bad LuLu.


So I am sorry it's been a while without a post, but enjoy yourselves because I'm starting to feel up to my old annoying self. And soon you will all suffer! Bwahahahaha *cough cough cough* bwahahahaha *cough* well you get the point. I'm still sick. Just insert evil laugh here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment