Thursday, December 25, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS

 
To those of you who have new electronic devices and have clicked on our blog we thank you and congrats! Take a minute to look through some of our other posts and enjoy.


To everyone else we hope you take some time today to put down your electronic devices, look around and PARTICIPATE in the festivities that make today so special. Yes pictures are great, videos are wonderful for looking back and remembering how Auntie so and so sounded like or how grandpa this and that’s favorite sayings went so that you can quote them just right but don’t forget to live in the moment. To see your friends and family not through a lense but through your own eye holes.


To those of you missing loved ones this year that were here last year, I tip my hat to you. It’s hard but I like to think they, like my cousin, are up there grabbing the nearest person to them and saying you see that person down there that’s my cousin and she’s had a fantastic year, I’ve been watching let me tell you about her year. They are only gone if our memories of them go away too so spend a few minutes thinking of your loved one and how they would have enjoyed this day too, then jump back into your holiday.

We appreciate you reading our blog !!!

Merry Christmas and everyone stay safe cause 2015 is right around the corner!

Marcy & Golden

Also TBS LAST showing of A Christmas Story starts at 5, you simply MUST watch it all the way at least once during the 24-hour marathon ... I'm pretty sure it's a law!

No comments:

Post a Comment