Tuesday, August 26, 2014

DragonCon Geek Drop

I have finally got everything prepared to do a Geek Drop during DragonCon! What's a geek drop? Well it's when I get together lots of geek orientated swag and make bags. I then take those bags and put them throughout DragonCon so that lucky con goers can find them.


So if you are going to DragonCon and find one of my Geek Drop bags, SURPRISE! You just got free shit!!! (who doesn’t love free shit!?)

There is no real reason I'm wanting to do this other than I just love giving things away, I like getting free things too but today let’s focus on giving! I hope that these Geek Drop Bags bring an element of surprise and a smile to anybody who finds one, whether in costume or not. 

To increase your chances of finding a Geek Drop prize bag, follow my twitter account @theonlygolden because I will be posting the theme of the bags and clues to where they can be found as I drop them off. The only thing I ask in return is that when you find one, let me know who you are and where you are from, drop me a tweet so I’ll know that someone out there is enjoying there Geek Swag!

Easy right?! Totally easy. No muss, no fuss, nothing but sweet ass free geek swag! Good luck! And may the odds be ever in your favor!

-Golden (@theonlygolden)

No comments:

Post a Comment