Monday, August 4, 2014

Heeere's Golden !

So Marcy said I had to write an “Obligatory Greeting” to you all…. I am so sorry. I am doing you a great disservice because I am NOT a writer. I never have been and I have a strong suspicion that I never will be. So, amazing writing will not be a promise I will make to you. Actually consider this the beginning of a beautiful semi-abusive relationship; I hope to use you as a form of cheap therapy while giving back as little as possible. Ok, well that last part isn't entirely true. In all honesty if even one person can glean any useful information, or find any form of entertainment from what I produce, I may consider this a success.

If nothing else you will be entertained!
I'm sure over time I will improve, but until that magical day I promise to spell things incorrectly, use phrases that although make perfect sense to me, just don't to anyone else and also to use profanity whenever I damn well please. So it’s possible some of my post will be NSFW but hey if you are reading this at work, good for you!

The good thing is, as you know by now, I'm not taking this journey alone. I have managed to wrangle my bestest (Yes I'm aware this is not a word—PS I also intend to make up words as I go along you are just going to need to be ok with that) friend Marcy to join in. This will be a great benefit to you because she IS a writer and tends to class me up (to the extent that anyone can). So when you are reading my posts and think "My god! There is no way this dribble could get any worse!" Just hold on, because Marcy will swagger in to rescue you all from my dreadful writing talents.
 
 
So until I improve or prove my worth please forgive me. I freely admit that I am not a writer and that's not where my talents lie. However, I am a storyteller, and maybe just for now that will be good enough.

If you aren't already follow me on twitter @theonlygolden and use the Hashtag #SayWhatMG when you say hi!
 
Stick around … tomorrow you get to meet Marcy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment