Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday's are for no pants!

Monday thru Friday I work, and I work hard, I know people say that all the time but I really do and if you don't believe me then you can just bite me. Saturday is for chores doing all the things I couldn’t do during the week cause of... well work, and family events (birthday parties, nieces sports activities etc.). Sunday....Sunday is MINE. Sunday is usually the day I refuse to put on pants, the day I send out for food, watch movies, read, basically I do whatever my lazy ass heart desires. However, today is officially 10 days until DragonCon, so this Sunday is for crafting. I hope to have my themed outfits solidified today with the exception of a few online items that have yet to be delivered.


I am a really strange person for so many reasons. However trips stress me out, one way I combat that … is that I’m a HUGE organizer, I make lists of my list so I know every possible scenario is covered, anything outside of my plan can completely ruin me but I recover quickly under the right circumstances.

However I’m equally a HUGE procrastinator. Even though I have a long list of things to do, I keep thinking that I can handle that later and it goes on “Future Golden’s to do list”; unfortunately Future Golden is running out of days, seriously what IS she waiting on? This makes me very excited, extremely panicked, and yet mostly sad cause the faster DragonCon gets here the quicker it will also be over. That being said I would love to stay and chat but I have to get busy cause my Dog just ate my glitter.  
 
As they say, "On the Seventh Day ... the Lord created duct tape!" - Unknown  


Ok so nobody has ever fucking said that....but they totally should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment