Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Thankfulness Challenge - Day 18

Doritos are delicious.


They are super yummy, I know there are several kind of Doritos out there but for my money the only kind that matters is Nacho Cheese. I’ll be honest I love licking all the cheese off then eating the chip. I know right that’s disgusting. Sorry about that dear reader but I do love some Doritos. I remember that sad dark day when the Nacho Cheese Doritos were taken off the shelves instead replaced by other “flavors.” I was happy when I walked down the isle and saw they were back and as delicious as ever. Crunching on these chips makes me smile, the shape of them, the taste of them, all of it makes them super delicious. I've always like salty Vs sweet, tho my favorite thing is a crunch. A nice snap when I'm munching on a snack is what makes my taste buds sing.
 
Ohhh recipe time………. put a few handfuls of Doritos in a cast iron pan (cover the bottom of the pan) then add a can of chili (no beans please) and then some shredded cheese. Heat the pan in the oven for about 10 minutes (until the cheese is melted and the chili is heated) then you have a delicious dinner, at least until it gets cold. When it’s cold it’s way more than gross so be ready to eat it right away. The reason I am thankful for these chips today is because a friend of mine got a two-fur from the vending machine at work today and she chose me to share them with. They were yummy and it’s been far too long since I ate some. That will not happen again.

So today I’m thankful for Doritos and the deliciousness they bring to my life. Again not all of these posts are going to be deep, wonderful and thoughtful, some are just me crossing the day off the list and today … I can put a checkmark next to the 18th and get back to watching Shield.

-Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment