Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Thankfulness Challenge – Auburn Tigers

Today’s post is going to be short and sweet. I’m spending my evening watching my Auburn Tigers dribble a basketball with my family. See Auburn’s Basketball team is coming to town to play South Alabama in basketball. It’s rare that we get to see our basketball team upclose. Most of the games are during the week and the ones in Auburn are too difficult for us to get to. So we rely on TV a lot during Basketball season. 

When we heard they were coming to town there was no question were we going it was get the tickets then we’ll figure it out. So today, I’m thankful I’m an Auburn Tiger and belong to a family that knows to spend our hard earned money making memories. It’s going to be fun and I can’t wait!

WAR EAGLE!!!!

Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment