Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Thankfulness Challenge - Friendship

This is gonna be another short post just to keep the challenge alive. My father was able to talk his friend into coming over for dinner and I want to join them. They have been friends for decades, working with each other for many of those years. His wife is very sick and has recently moved to a rehab facility. He's been running at both ends for about 6 months and a home cooked meal is the least we can do. However why I am joing them is the stories that they tell from their work life. It fascinates me to hear their stories and listen to how much they remember from those days when everyone just did all they had to do to get the job done. 

I'm going to listen and absorb.... have a great night

Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment