Sunday, November 17, 2019

Thankfulness Challenge – I got nothing

This challenge has been hard, mostly cause I haven’t felt like I had anything real to talk about. So they have all felt a little forced. My plan was to spend this weekend writing up several posts so that I would have things I could post on days like this but then life happened. That’s not to say I could haven’t done it I just didn’t. However I want to keep this thing going and make this challenge happen so you guys have had to deal with my ramblings about nothing and for that I would apologize if anyone were reading these things but let’s face it they aren’t. 

You would think that would make it easier, I mean I could write anything I wanted and it wouldn’t matter. I could go into a political rant, but so is everyone else these days, I could spend days researching something and come up with a very eloquent way for someone to think about something and possibly change their mind about an issue, like say Gun control, but I likely won’t. 

This was not a good time to do this challenge. I feel like I already have 3 jobs between the one that pays the bills, my mom’s health, my fathers needs, and now this just feels like another thing on my to do list. I should use this space for enjoyment, happiness, or fun but I often use it as an excuse to be on my computer. I’m sure I could use this computer for more important things or even for anything in general other than surfing the web but that’s all I do. So I promise that I’ll get better and maybe one day I’ll jump over this hump but for now all you need to know is that I posted today and kept this thing moving forward.

Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment