Friday, November 1, 2019

Thankfulness Challenge - Round 2

So Golden and I started this blog back in 2014 … which is crazy to me when I think about it. That's five years of my rambling that you all have sat through. Granted some of it was Golden's ramblings but for the most part you have had to deal with me. I do keep hoping that Golden will one day decide to grace us with her presence here cause some of the greatest entries on this blog were done by Golden. Seriously take a minute to read through her posts it will make you laugh, smile and think.

Find them here #Golden

Back in 2014 in an effort to get this blog up and off the ground I challenged myself to do a blog a day throughout the month of November. I called it a "Thankfulness Challenge" where I randomly talked about things that made me happy, thankful and frankly just were present in my day back then. Things like Golden, family, pepsi, music, being an aunt, sweet tea,  friendships, work, just a variety of topics. Looking back Golden did several of them too which kept them fun.

So I've decided to do it again. For the next 30 days I will post at least once a day something that makes me happy or thankful. Some will be long, some will be stupid short, some might be posted the next day but my goal is 30 posts for 30 days.

Wish me luck !

Marcy
@beaslma


No comments:

Post a Comment