Friday, November 15, 2019

Thankfulness Challenge – The Week is over!

Today I’m thankful that the week is over. It’s not that it has been an overly HARD week but it hasn’t been an easy week either. It has just been a hectic week, between the Basketball game early in the week to having several submittals to get done and help with I felt like I was always running behind. Now it’s Friday and I just want to take a nap. I want to sleep all freaking weekend and I know I can’t but that’s honestly all I want to do.  That’s become my norm for the weekends. I know that’s not ok but that’s what it is. At some point laundry will be a thing, and of course Auburn has a huge football game this weekend. Not to mention that my oldest nephew turns 20 tomrorow. 

So I’m going to bed, yall have a great weekend.

Marcy
@beaslma 

No comments:

Post a Comment